Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jigsaws!

I wanted to show you some of those jigsaws I've been telling you so much about! Just got some in today (10 different images worth) and it was like Christmas in June! Four are magnetic, and the rest are standard jigsaws. Only put two of the standard together considering they arrived in the middle of the day (while I was working on projects). Here's what they look like (sorry about the flash - it's a quick pic!).

The first two are actually nearly 2 x 3 feet and only 48 piece for kids. So they were quick to put together!




This one is magnetic so it's sitting on my fridge! :) Brightens up the place.


So now I can't say my fridge is boring anymore! It's funny how my art seems to leave my studio and take over my house! I can't imagine what it'll be like another 5 or 10 years into my career! Something to look forward to.  :)

No comments: