Monday, January 14, 2008

Sneak Peaks

Well, I can say that I have about a million different things going on in my studio right now! Can't talk about all of them, as some are ideas bubbling up in my head, which will come out (in final art format!) sometime in the near future. I can say, though, that I'm very excited about them. :)

I can show some new projects I have been working on that I've recently finished up. One of them is a book cover for a client, and I've also got a Valentine's Day coloring page for SFC Magazine:

I can't believe Valentine Day is right around the corner! Not so long ago it was Halloween! I guess I've been keeping very busy. Too busy to even notice it's been about -30F outside. That's right, negative 30. While it's been colder, it's certainly not warm!

No comments: