Sunday, October 14, 2007

More Magazine (Halloween) Illos!

Is it mid-October already?!?

That's me losing track of time again! Thankfully I meet all my deadlines - every time! ;-)

I wanted to put up the link to Gayle Jacobson-Huset's Halloween story, featured this month in Stories for Children Magazine. Illustrated once again by me - the Pepper-Jack and Waldo illustrator! I'm so glad Gayle likes my work - and thank you, Gayle, for writing these wonderful stories!

Here's the direct link: http://storiesforchildren.tripod.com/id246.html

This week I'm trying to complete some new portfolio pieces, a few clients' projects, and am considering pouring some time into that YA novel that's been stuck in my head for the past few years. Should probably try to market the finished one as well, though I'm still trying to take it one step at a time. It helps in all the chaos!

1 comment:

crystal driedger said...

I really enjoy your new banner. It's lighter and happier somehow! :)

Oh and I also saw your stuff on children's illustrators.com yesterday. Good for you!

best wishes
crystal