Saturday, July 7, 2007

Creative Life in General

Well, I thought I'd trying blogging out for a change. I write most of the weekend away anyway!

The 4th of July has come and gone, and it's been a relatively short week. In Alaska you really can't celebrate the 4th - the sun doesn't really set, so fireworks are pretty much pointless. Barbeques are always good, though.

Currently I am writing a children's book that I intend to self-publish (who knows at this point). I hear from SCBWI that the editors from Dial and Random House are coming up to Alaska this Fall, so I have to chose a manuscript to submit a portion of for review. I'm thinking that'll be one of my YA novels. Having three, I must still decide which one - which isn't easy. But I suppose I'll figure it out eventually.

If you haven't yet viewed my illustration work, you can at the link below. New work is uploaded weekly, since I love working so much :-) I hope you enjoy it!

http://ChildrensIllustrator.net

No comments: