|Max the Giant Malamute|
- Stopped prancing on the couch
- Stopped chewing DVDs
- Stopped peeing on the floor
- Stopped eating shoes
- Stopped scratching the carpet
- Stopped eating socks. STOPPED EATING SOCKS!!!
- Stopped destroying things. Anything. Everything. (I'm almost certain I am jinxing myself here.)
Instead he is:
- Taking orders from my 2-year-old. Sometimes even before he takes orders from me.
- Lying around like a very expensive throw rug (see photo above)
- Sniffing things and leaving them alone. Well, except for moose.
- Not eating socks. Come on, our feet don't smell any different....
- Super affectionate "good boy".
- And he doesn't step on my feet. (Too often.)
Like I said, very odd behavior. I'm almost worried. Almost.
I'm not entirely worried because he still steals my popcorn, so I know it's still "him" in that big goofy head of his. He hasn't been abducted by aliens or anything. Whew!