Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Do Not Touch the Baby Signs, Now in Brown!

A few posts ago I introduced you to THE BOOT - Do Not Touch the Baby! Signs.

(In case you visited the older post, saw the brown boot and are now thoroughly confused: it's there because I just updated it with new pictures! =) My story is available on that post, though, if you are interested in what caused me to start producing these.

You've seen the pink, you've seen the blue, and now you'll see the brown, too!

These are extremely unique! They would make great baby shower or holiday gift ideas! These really are a must have for the new parents and babies on your list! So scroll on down and order one (or two) today! Bulk orders welcome!

About "THE BOOT" Do Not Touch the Baby! Signs:
Signs are available in 3 colors: Pink Boot for girls and Blue Boot for boys. There is also a Brown - gender neutral - boot!

  • Sign measures approximately 6.5" x 4.3"
  • Sign is laminated, so it's durable and easy to clean.
  • For maximum visibility, "The Boot" Do Not Touch the Baby! image is printed on both sides.
  • One small hole is punched in the sign for easy hanging. (Signs DO NOT come with the BooginHead PaciGrip shown in the picture. You may buy one separately or hang the sign yourself with other baby-safe materials. Stroller also not included.)
  • Handmade in the USA.
  • Signs are made on demand - please allow 2-3 business days for your sign to ship.
  • Ships via 1st class mail. Allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
Note that this is NOT A TOY, so don't allow your baby to play with the "The Boot" Do Not Touch the Baby! sign. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Note: I make these on demand. While I have the images professionally printed, I do assemble these by hand, so they may have some minor imperfections (occasional air bubbles, etc.). While I wish I worked like an assembly line or a machine, I unfortunately am neither. =)

BUY ONLINE AT DontTouchBaby.com 

No comments: