Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Illustration Friday: Shades

This week's Illustration Friday topic is: Shades. This lucky dinosaur wore shades on his tropical vacation.

Side note: I'm rather jealous of this dinosaur. It may be the first day of Spring, but I woke up to below zero temperatures today. Not cool! (In fact, I'd say that's more on the cold side.)

In other news: Now that my new baby is getting a bit more sleep at night (key words: a bit more =), I am starting to schedule new illustration projects. I've recently expanded my studio and will have new updates and work to show in the coming weeks, so please stay tuned!

4 comments:

Cindy D. said...

Very cute! Love the colors.

FAVREAU said...

Thanks, Cindy!

Tamara Henderson said...

Cool dino Chrissy! I hope it get warmer for you soon!

FAVREAU said...

Thanks, Tamara! It's starting to warm up now (temps in the 30s) though I don't want to speak too soon!