Thursday, December 4, 2008

Winter Fairy Tale

I don't know why, but despite the holiday season, I've been thinking of princesses, frog princes, and fairy tales a whole lot lately.  And although I sketched this months ago and let it sit, I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I decided to ink and finish it this past two weeks: 

Like my other work, file size was huge, and I also played with some new brushes, so it took much longer than expected. But I like how it turned out, so it was worth the time and headache. =)

And to change the subject completely, I seriously can't believe how warm it is outside today -a whopping 16 degrees! And to think it was 30 degrees below zero just 48 hours ago! I think I'll take some time, go out and enjoy the warm weather. I hope you're keeping warm (or cool) wherever you are. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lisa M Griffin said...

What a beauty! Look at that lush hair... ahhh to be a princess. =) I love this illustration, Chrissy. It is fun and sweet, great job.
And I can't get over the temps you are experiencing... YIKES! I thought it was cold around here today, and that is what you consider a warm trend. =)