Monday, November 5, 2007

'Tis the Season

As the holidays are drawing near, I find myself quite busy with greeting card work (and there's room for more - feel free to ask). I generally create greeting cards for businesses (clients, advertising), retail, some individuals, and am also creating new designs to add to my online greeting card store, Cold Snap Greetings.

Here's one of my newest holiday card designs, full of all sorts of holiday cheer:

Some aspect of Alaska is always lurking in my work :-)

I've also added a mailing list option to my website, as I plan to start sending out newsletters to clients and interested prospects in the near future. Feel free to look around my site and sign up or contact me directly if you're in the market for an illustrator. I also have a special discount going on this month for greeting card illustration orders.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

No, I don't laminate... I usually scan or take digital photos of the pieces and then put the originals in archival boxes...

I like the turtle book illustrations.. Who is the publisher on that... I couldn't find it on amazon....

FAVREAU said...

Hi Nikki,

The publisher of the book is Playmore Publishers. Not sure where they will be selling it, the book is hitting shelves either late this month or in December (just published). It's a shaped board book with a soft foam cover. I will let you know when they are available if you'd like.

About your paper art, I didn't think of that! That sounds really cool. I'll bet you have tons of boxes sitting around. :-)

Chrissy